The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Mr. Ulrich Koester
Legal basis for processing
Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations that are necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of another service or consideration, the processing is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which necessitates the processing of personal data, such as the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data could become necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 Paragraph S. 1 lit. d GDPR. Ultimately, processing operations could also be based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail.
Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR
- the transfer according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, < /li>
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- This is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, request the origin of your data if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them for you need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- According to Art. 22 GDPR, not a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – and to be subject to legal action against you or similarly significantly affecting you;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or the location of the place of the alleged violation if the person concerned believes that the processing of their personal data violates the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). ) violates.
The local regulatory authority:
State Office for Data Protection Supervision
PO Box 1349, 91504 Ansbach
Promenade 18, 91522 Ansbach
Phone: 0981/ 180093-0
Fax: 0981/ 180093-800
If the cookies are not technically necessary, you will find further information on the cookies used by tools and plugins in this data protection declaration.
Server Log Files (General Data Collection)
Each time this website is accessed, data and information is collected by an automated system. These are stored in the server log files for a period of 14 days. The following data can be collected here:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Internet Service Provider
- IP address
- Date and time of server request
- Websites from which your system accesses our website
- Web pages accessed by your system via our website
The processing of the data serves to deliver the content of our website, to ensure the functionality of our information technology systems and to optimize our website. The data in the log files is always stored separately from other personal data of the user.
We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
Hosting and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
External hosting (Strato)
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the host’s servers. This can be v. a. IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact data, names, website access and other data generated via a website.
The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 Para 1 lit. f GDPR).
Our hoster will only process your data to the extent that this is necessary to fulfill its performance obligations and will follow our instructions in relation to this data. In order to ensure data protection-compliant processing, we have concluded an order processing contract with our hoster.
Telephone: 030-300 146 0
Email contact: email@example.com
Registration court: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 79450
VAT ID No.: DE 211 045 709
Links to other websites
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Your data will only be used for the purpose of answering and processing your question. Data processing takes place here in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. You can object to this at any time (right of withdrawal).
Links to third party websites
This website provides references to third-party websites in the form of so-called links. Links to third-party websites are marked with . Only when you click on such a link will data be transferred to the link target. This is technically necessary. The data transmitted is in particular: your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, information about your internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link target, do not click on the link.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. In order to use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. Google Maps is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easier to find the places we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google’s data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
Objection to promotional emails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published as part of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising being sent, such as spam e-mails.
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
We use WordPress as the editorial system for our website. WordPress uses functional (necessary) cookies to ensure the login process for editors and administrators.
In particular, a cookie called wordpress_test_cookie is set when trying to log into the WordPress administration interface. This cookie is only used for the active session and is deleted as soon as you close the browser. The cookie is not used to evaluate users.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for the transmission of data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files that we embed on our website.
With SSL, data is transmitted in encrypted form. The data cannot be changed and the sender can be identified.
You can recognize the existence of the SSL encryption by the text “https” in front of the address of the website that you call up in the browser.
We secure our website and other IT systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or unauthorized distribution of your data using appropriate technical and organizational measures. Despite all due care, complete protection against all dangers is not always possible. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend sending confidential ones information by post.
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online offer or the type of data collection changes. However, this only applies to declarations on data processing. If the user’s consent is required or parts of the data protection declaration contain a regulation of the contractual relationship with users, the data protection declaration will only be changed with the user’s consent.
Changing cookie settings
Please click on this link: [borlabs-cookie type=”btn-cookie-preference” title=”Change cookie preference” element=”link”/]